- A northeast favorite from Mexico, NY, the homemade flavor will have you begging for seconds!
- Built upon the success of Grandma Brown's Baked Beans in New York Deli's !!
- Grandma Brown expanded her product line to include this favorite recipe bean soup.
- Cholesterol Free, High in Fiber, High in Calcium
- gluten free, good source of potassium
Central New York's favorite Split Pea Soup with Bacon, Grandma Browns Split Pea Soup with Bacon is just as hearty and delicious as it has been for years. Hailing from Mexico, NY, these are the soups you grew up with and have come to love. Enjoy them as a lunch or dinner item during those chilly fall days or evenings. Either way, they're sure to be a mouth-watering hit.
Ingredients: Water, Green Split Peas, Bacon (Adds A Negligible Amount Of Cholesterol), Onions, Corn Starch, Salt And Pepper.