- Use in cold applications such as salad dressing and vinaigrettes
- Use in home baking, sauces, roasting and basting
- Fry meat and fish when only a subtle nutty flavor is required.
- Drizzle a little Walnut Oil over potatoes before roasting to make them extra crispy.
- high in polyunsaturates and low in saturates cholesterol, carb, trans fat & sodium free
International Collection Walnut Oil has a delicate nutty taste that enhances salads, marinades, dressings and dips without overpowering the dish. It is produced primarily in France, the Mediterranean and the USA by expeller pressing walnut kernels to produce a delicious oil that is golden yellow in color.
Ingredients: Toasted Walnut Oil