For the connoisseur of Earl Grey tea, we offer Earl Grey Supreme, which uses a higher grade of teas along with the addition of Ceylon Vintage Silver Tips. Most of our customers have never gone back to our regular Earl Grey once they have tasted the Supreme. If you love Bergamot and fine tea, this is the blend for you. About Harney & Sons The Chinese have been growing and drinking tea for almost 5,000 years. John Harney has been studying tea for over 30 years. Although a relative newcomer to the tea trade, John helped initiate the rebirth of fine teas in America in the l980’s. Since then, Harney & Sons have been dedicated to seeking out the highest quality tea offerings through travels to India and China. Staying at the forefront of the industry allows them to provide tea connoisseurs and newcomers alike with an astounding variety of the finest possible tea options So, savor the aroma and appreciate the flavor nuances of fine tea. Travel around the world and back in time with Harney & Sons.
- Can stand alone or be complimented with milk and sugar to taste
- This tea defines afternoons well spent
- A precise blend of fine black teas from Asia and Bergamot creat a delightful, citrusy tea
- Each sachet holds enough loose tea to brew two cups.
- Harney & Son's sachets meet the demands of even the most discriminating tea drinker.
Ingredients: A Blend Of Hand-Picked Black Teas And Natural Bergamot Flavor